Multilysis is in a position to assist clients with all immigration matters ranging from Cyprus citizenship applications, applications for immigration permits, residence permits, work permits and visas.
- Legal advice on eligibility
- Carrying out all due diligence
- Review, preparation and drafting of all required documentation
- Submission of relevant application(s) on client's behalf, laison with the Authorities and follow up.
We are able to assist with:
- Applying for and securing the acquisition of Cyprus Citizenship (both through the investment citizenship programme and the conventional route)
- Applying for the necessary visas and residence permits, and securing that non-EU nationals are given the necessary permit to stay with their family in Cyprus, through the acquisition of (i) a residence (employment) permit or through the acquisition of (ii) a permanent residence permit in Cyprus
- Providing legal advice on the acquisition of property by non-EU nationals and obtaining the requisite permit from the District Officer
- Drafting contracts of employment, tenancy agreements and contracts of sale
- Registering companies in Cyprus and providing other related corporate services
For more information on ways to acquire Cyprus citizenship please click the links below: