IT & Corporate Administrator
Multilysis Services Ltd is looking to employ a Full-Time IT & Corporate Administrator.
- High School Certificate
- University degree in Computer studies or any other equivalent degree
- Very IT Literate with excellent knowledge of Computer programs (MS Office Word, spreadsheets, excel, power point, outlook), able to administer and/or manage social media accounts, undertake the marketing and updating of website(s)
- Very good knowledge of Infoscreen Quorum program
- Excellent knowledge of English & Greek Language
- Excellent typing skills in both English & Greek
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic with the ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Excellent administration skills, analytical thinking, professionalism and responsibility.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, team-player
- At least 4 years of previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for carrying out any correspondence with the Registrar of Companies
- Responsible for managing and updating the Quorum program
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of company’s website and CMS
- Responsible for the interface and consistent and branded look of the websites and for creating and sending mass emails to clients for promotions and updates
- Responsible for liaising with IT for solving technical issues
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 1.00pm and 3.00pm to 6.00. Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Pay: Salary according to the qualifications and experience of the applicant.
To apply: Please contact our Human Resources Manager, Mrs. Tatiana Kassapi, with full details of your experience and qualifications by e-mail at HR@multilysis.com.